Wines of Chile team is excited to bring your winery the opportunity to particiate in first ever private training video series for LCBO Product Consultants (PC’s) and Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s) in Period 11 ( Jan 3 -30 , 2021).
Benefits of this unique and innovative program:
- Reach 500 Frontline LCBO staff — CSR’s and PC’s from across Ontario – these are the employees that directly influence customer purchase in store
- Training video content will be customized to offer both Introductory and Advanced level training
- This will help to revitalize the image of Chilean wines and update the knowledge of LCBO sales staff while encouraging product recommendations in store
- This is a new program started by LCBO’s Knowledge Resources Group in response to all cancelled live tastings and trainings due to COVID-19
- This is the first time LCBO has included CSR’s in the education program and offered access to staff across the entire province of Ontario (formerly education was available to PC’s only and was limited by region)
- Wines of Chile will be the first country to be featured in the LCBO’s private Online Learning Management Platform System for P11
- LCBO Private Training sessions represent an exceptional opportunity to communicate directly with the key influencers at point of sale.
- 4 x 10-minute videos will be produced in Chile and hosted by a renowned wine expert.
- Due to the pandemics, all videos will be recorded between the Anconcagua and Curicó Vallleys.
- If your winery is not located in the area mentioned above, file images can be used to produce the video. In this case the wine tasting will be held in a central location.
- Each video will concentrate on a different theme/topic.
- 2 wines/wineries will be featured in each 10-minute session.
- Content includes an overview of the winery and/or 1 wine featured.
- Wineries will be contacted by video production host to set up the best date and time for filming.
- Videos go live on LCBO Online Learning Management Platform System for one month starting Jan 3rd upon approval from LCBO.
- Frontline Staff are required to watch the videos at least once in the one-month period.
Criteria for featured Wines:
- Wines should be available in the General List, Vintages or Destination Collection in the month of January or February 2021. They can be current releases or soon to be released.
Topics / Themes:
1.- 5 Reasons Chile is world leader – Part 1 and 2
3.- Sustainable Chile.
4.- Chile East to West: The influence of the Pacific vs. Andes.
** Two wineries per topic will be selected.
- WoC Members: USD $899 per training Spot.
- Non Members: USD $1.169 per training Spot.